Monday, November 7, 2011

AMAWaterways Danube River Cruise

Sailing from PassauConfluence of the Inn and Danube Rivers in Passau GermanySailing from Passau, GermanyCastle overlooking Passau GermanyLinz - Art MuseumLinz By Night
Serene DanubeMore Waves in DanubeWaves in the DanubeSwans in the DanubeDSC_0036Campground on the Danube
Danube behind the AmaDolceCastle above DanubeFall foliage on the DanubeBike path on DanubePicture from outside my French balconyCastle above Danube
Castle and fall foliageThe placid DanubeAmaDolce_305vanityAmaDolce_305AmaDolce_305bathroom2AmaDolce_305bathroom

Danube River Cruise, a set on Flickr.

Our President, James Ridgway has been sailing down the Danube River on AMAWaterways. It has been a beautiful journey, and these are just some of the photos taken on the cruise.

2 comments:

  1. This is a must visit place. I love a water views and how I like to experience how awesome to be in that place. I am glad that I visit your post. Thanks.

    Khear | house for sale in cavite

    ReplyDelete
  2. cottages for rent in ontario
    Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete